QGeeM provides a straightforward warranty that is processed in the most hassle-free way possible. Please refer to the chart below for the warranty timelines of various products, as warranty periods differ according to models.
This limited warranty provided by the manufacturer in no way affects a potential statutory warranty provided by law.
|Cables & Adapters||18|
|Hubs & Dockings||18|
|Digital Pens||12 to 15|
Undamaged products may be returned for a full refund for any reason within 30 days of the date of purchase. Once the returned item arrives back in QGeeM’s warehouse for inspection, the refund process will begin.
- Returns must include all accessories
- Items must include original packaging
- For non-quality related warranty claims, buyer is responsible for shipping costs
- For non-quality related warranty claims, QGeeM refunds the cost of the product itself
- Returns may be rejected if items do not meet the above requirements
Warranty Claims for Quality-Related Issues
All quality-related defects on items sold directly by QGeeM or QGeeM's authorized resellers are covered by an extensive warranty, starting from the date of purchase (see top of page for your product’s warranty timeline).
QGeeM's limited warranty is restricted to the country of purchase. The limited warranty is void on items taken outside the country they were originally bought in or shipped to directly from an authorized online purchase.
For quality-related warranty claims, items will be replaced with a factory refurbished model of equal value when available, otherwise a new item will be sent. In situations where a replacement is not an available or preferred option, QGeeM will offer a partial refund according to the usage time of the device.
Warranties on all replacements follow the same warranty timeframe of the original defective item, or 3 months after being replaced, whichever is longer. Warranties on products are void after having been fully refunded.
- Buyer must provide sufficient proof of purchase
- QGeeM must document what happens when buyers troubleshoot the product
- The defective item’s serial number and/or visible proof depicting the defect are required
- It may be necessary to return an item for quality inspection
- For defective items that QGeeM needs to have returned, warranties on those replacements are voided if the wrong item is returned to QGeeM or if the defective item is not returned.
Valid proof of purchase:
- Order number from online purchases made through QGeeM or QGeeM's authorized resellers
- Sales invoice
- Dated sales receipt from an authorized QGeeM reseller that shows a description of the product along with its price
Please note that more than one type of proof of purchase may be required to process a warranty claim (such as receipt of money transfer and confirmation of address item was originally shipped to).
Warranty claims for product defects expire 90 days after opening a warranty claim. It is not possible to process a warranty claim for items that have expired their original warranty timeframe or 90-day warranty claim request period, whichever is longer.
Shipping costs must be covered by buyer in the following situations:
- Returning products for any reason other than a proven defect
- Warranty claims on items taken outside the original country of purchase
- Buyer’s accidental returns
- Returning personal items
- Returning items claimed to have defects but found by QGeeM quality control to be in working condition
- Returning defective items in international shipping
- Costs associated with unauthorized returns (any returns made outside of the approved warranty process)
Not Covered Under Warranty:
- Products without sufficient proof of purchase
- Lost or stolen products
- Items that have expired their warranty period
- Non quality-related issues
- Free products
- Repairs through 3rd parties
- Damage from outside sources
- Damage from misuse of products (including, but not limited to: falls, extreme temperatures, water, operating devices improperly)
- Purchases from unauthorized resellers
QGeeM is not liable for:
- Loss of data incurred from use of QGeeM products
- Returning personal items sent to QGeeM
When returning items with a prepaid shipping label provided by QGeeM, QGeeM takes responsibility for any damage or loss incurred in transit. When returning items for non-quality issues, buyer assumes responsibility for any damage or loss incurred in transit. QGeeM does not provide refunds for items damaged in transit for non-quality related warranty claims.
Please contact us before returning the product.
Processing time: 3-5 business days