- ONLY Available in the US currently
- Universal Docking Station: IVIIN USB Docking Station supports Triple Display for both macOS & Windows systems. Your first choice for work from study or office, this docking station is well compatible with USB A or USB C laptops; It in one solution for 2 types of laptop needs, provides with powerful and flexible expansion capabilities, saves valuable desktop space and improves work efficiency.
- UHD Media Display: Dual 4K@60Hz(4096x2160) & single 5K@60Hz; Dual/Triple display for your option, the USB 3.0 Docking Station easily expands or mirrors the image from laptop to Monitor/Projector/HDTV by DisplayPort and HDMI port. With UHD resolution provides more pixels for sharper and more engaging and no delay picture quality(note: when connecting the USB dock's 2 Displayport ports to one monitor, it can reach a resolution of 5k@60Hz)
- Super-speed Transmission & Stable Performance: This 16-IN-1 USB C docking station with 5xUSB 3.0 ports, allows quick transfer of data with a speed up to 5Gbps. It also provides a dedicated 1000Mbps Gigabit Ethernet port for a solid and reliable connection. 3.5mm stereo audio output & Mic input, supports listening to music or answering phone calls and volume control, all the functions as the original earphones. SD & TF Card Allows you to read 2 memory cards simultaneously, which allows you to transfer HD movies or files in just seconds
- Wide Compatibility: Perfect for laptops with ports of USB 3.0/USB c /USB 4/thundebolt 4/3. such as MacBook Pro, Air 2019/2018/2017, 2015/2016 iPad Pro, Dell XPS 13, HP, Lenovo, etc. it supports Windows 7/ 8 /10 above, Mac 10.0 above, Android, Ubuntu, Chrome os. Please download the latest DisplayLink drivers, and keep your device's system updated to the latest version before using this USB dock
- What You Get: IVIIN Laptop Docking Station, 40W DC power adapter, USB A to USB C cable, USB-C Converter adapter, User Manual, 18-month warranty.
QGeeM Docking Station for Laptop Connection Method：
a)We have the included power charger, you need to plug in the power and turn on the switch until the logo lights up on the Docking.
b)Plug the super speed cable into the [USB C IN] port of the dock;
c) Plug USB C of the OTG adapter into the C port of your laptop;
d)Connect the cable and the adapter to make sure the blue LED light up on the OTG adapter.
e)Connect your laptop and monitor with an HDMI or Displayport cable and wait a few seconds to expand the laptop to your monitor!
*If your laptop is a USB A port, you can directly use the superspeed cable.^^
DisplayLink Display Technology DL-6950 Chipset:
Dual 4K Display HDMI 1+Displayport 2 or HDMI 2+Displayport1 or HDMI 1+HDMI 2.
5K Display Resolutions up to 5K (5120 x 2880@60Hz) single display when using dual DisplayPort ports.
This will greatly help you facilitate high-resolution works, graphically intensive images, video editing, CAD drawings, medical imagery, and more.
- Two DP outputs are Dual-Mode DisplayPort 1.2 (DP++) ports and they are backward compatible with previous DisplayPort specifications.
- Two HDMI outputs support HDMI 2.0 and are backward compatible with previous HDMI specifications.
*While backward compatible with DisplayPort 1.1 standards, the resolution will be limited to 4K@30Hz if the display or cable doesn't support DisplayPort 1.2 specifications.
HOW TO 4K@60hz:
- HDMI monitors must support HDMI 2.0
- HDMI cables must support High-Speed HDMI
- DP-equipped monitors and DP cables must support DisplayPort.
- Resolution may be limited to 4K@30Hz if the display or cable does not meet the above specifications.
Multiple display modes
Primary or Replace mode: This mode can help you set one of the external displays as the main display to replace your laptop --- works well if you want to use your laptop with the lid closed.
Mirror mode: The DisplayLink display mirrors the content of your main display. Note that in mirror mode both displays must have the same resolution.
Extend mode: The display is an extension of the Windows desktop and will be extended to the right of the main display. Moving the mouse off the right-hand side of the display will move it onto the extended screen.
USB 3.0 to 5Gbps
5 USB 3.0 Type-A ports realize up to 5Gbps data transferring and easily manage your flash drive, hard drive, keyboard, mouse, and more, which is 10 times faster than USB 2.0.
*Support standard USB devices, device connected to the USB port must be a standard USB type; Bluetooth devices may cause network delays.
Secure&Stable Wire Speed Internet
RJ45 Gigabit LAN female port definitely provides stable and faster network connection, automatically adapts to 10M/100M/1000Mbps network transmission.
*Not compatible with virtual networks.(like VPN)
Use a mic and headset at the same time
QGeeM docking station has both a headphone jack and a microphone jack, so you can use them at the same time. No need to switch, which will increase your work efficiency even more.
Simultaneous reading card reader
The card reader supports MicroSD, SD, SDHC, SDXC, and other memory cards, and supports simultaneous reading and writing.
It also supports up to 2TB capacity and speeds up to 100MB / S.
Multifunctional USB A & USB C dock
In order to meet your multi-functional needs in all aspects, we have specially equipped the USB C TO A Adapter in the package. Whether your computer is a USB data port, DP ALT MODE USB C port, or a lightning port, you can use it perfectly and smoothly.
For optimal performance the below system specifications are recommended:
Operating System: Windows 10, 8.1 or 7
CPU: Intel SkyLake i3 or Intel Core i7, AMD A10 at 2.0GHz or better
Graphics Processor: Intel HD 4000, AMD Radeon HD 8650, NVidia GeForce 7xxM or better
Memory: 8GB RAM
Host connection: USB 3.0 Type-A or Type-C port
1、Please be careful to update your laptop to the latest version before downloading the driver from the official website, otherwise, it may not work.
2、DisplayPort outputs are not compatible with some G-Sync Gaming monitors. We do not recommend this docking station for gaming.
3、Does not support DisplayPort MST daisy-chain connections or Dual-Link DVI conversions. Does not support monitors with 1366x768 optimal resolutions.
4、Vizio M-Series 4K TVs are only compatible at 4K@30Hz. Not compatible with Acer G-Sync enabled monitors' DisplayPort port, like the Acer XB321HK.