About this item
- 【A Plug and Play Solution】IVIIN intelligent 3 in1 USB c to HDMI hub breaking the limit of computer interfaces, Instantly turn your laptop, tablet, and phone’s single USB-c port into a 4K HDMI, 100W Power Delivery, USB 3.0 port. plug and play, no additional driver required. Also, this mini USB c hub is quite small and easy to carry with you for office work, school studying, and home entertaining.
- 【Enjoy 4K HD Resolution】The USB c to HDMI adapter lets you mirror or expand the screen to monitor, projector, or HDTV with an HDMI port to stream video in up to 4k@30Hz (3840 x 2160) or Full HD 1080P video output. The perfect solution for your USB-c host. Flawless Transmission: No screen flicker, black screen, and snowflake.
- 【Fast Transmission: 100W PD+5Gbps USB 3.0】The HDMI to USB c adapter supports up to 100W fast power delivery charging for your type-c laptop/iPad pro. No more worrying about low battery when multitasking with a type c hub. Built-in USB 3.0 port, allow quick transfer of data with a speed up to 5Gbps and help to a better expansion connected with the u-disk, hard drive, mouse, and keyboard.
- 【Broad Compatibility】The type c to HDMI adapter is compatible with the System: Mac OS/Windows XP/7/8/10/Chrome OS/Android, etc. Work with the host with video output function *DP Alt Mode* and USB4/Thunderbolt 3/4. Suitable for Apple MacBook Pro 2016-2021, iMac 2017-2020, MacBook Air 2018-2022, iPad Pro 2021, Surface Book 2 / 3, Surface Laptop 3, Dell XPS 15/13, HP Chromebook x360, Samsung Galaxy S20/S10/S9/S8, Note 10/9/8, LG V40 and more.
- 【Your Satisfaction Guaranteed is Our Primary Policy】IVIIN USB-C to HDMI Adapter, manual guide, our 18-month warranty, and 24h friendly customer service. Obviously, there are no worries hidden for you to purchasing this thunderbolt 3 to HDMI adapter! If you have any issues before or after your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us for a pleasant solution, Thanks for your trust and order!
For Games / Steam Deck
- Please make sure your laptop's USB-C port supports DP Alt mode to get HDMI output.
- Support operating system Mac OS/Windows XP/7/8/10/Chrome OS/Android, etc. Suitable for Apple MacBook Pro 2016-2021, iMac 2017-2020, MacBook Air 2018-2022, iPad Pro 2021, Surface Book2 /3, Surface Laptop 3, Dell XPS 15/13, HP Chromebook x360, Samsung Galaxy S20/S10/S9/S8, Note 10/9/8, LG V40 and more.
- The IVIIN intelligent 3-in-1 USB C to HDMI Hub turns your laptop, tablet, and phone's single USB C port into a 4K HDMI, 100W Power Delivery, USB 3.0 port, plug-and-play, and no additional drivers required.
- HDMI port allows your laptop, tablet, and Smartphone to mirror or extend the screen to monitor and projector up to 4K@30Hz resolution, with no lag, and snowflakes.
- PD Charging port provides up to 100W power transmission for your USB c laptop, you can connect to power and connect the HDMI adapter to other functions simultaneously.
- USB 3.0 port allows high-speed data transfer up to 5Gbps and extended connection for USB flash drive, hard drive, mouse, and keyboard.
- Unit Size: 3.1 x 1.18 x 0.45 inches (L x W x H) Unit Weight: 36G Housing Material: Aluminum Alloy Material; Package Content: USB C to HDMI Adapter*1 User Manual*1
Q1： Will this HDMI adapter work with iPhone?
A1: The answer is No, an iPhone is lighting and this is type c.
If your device has a fully functional USB-C port (Support DP Alt mode), you can expand the single USB-C port of your laptop, or tablet into a 4K HDMI, a 100W Power Delivery, and a USB 3.0 port.
Q2: Does it support all USB-C devices?
A2: Please note, and verify that your host's USB C port is fully functional, supporting power transfer, data transfer, and video functions (DP Alt mode).
If you're not sure, check the manufacturer's website or leave us a message and we here check for you.
Q3: Will this USB c to HDMI adapter work with my 2021 iPad pro-M1？
A3: For iPad users, when connecting with the monitor, ensure that plug a U disk into our USB c adapter's USB 3.0 port.
(The M1 iPad flat-panel video card must detect video and USB 3.0 4Lan signal to output video.)
Q4: Why does this HDMI adapter feel a little warm?
A4: When charging at high speed or transferring data, the temperature may rise. This heat is emitted through the aluminum exterior, which is warm to the touch. Please don't worry; This is within the normal operating range of the USB c to HDMI adapter.