|Hardware Interface||USB Type C|
|Compatible Devices||Mac Book, Xiaomi, Samsung, Dell, Asus, Huawei, Lenovo, Google, Samsung S8/S8+/S9/S9+, Huawei Mate 10/P20, and mobile phones, and laptops with TYPE-C that support video and data transmission|
|Total USB Ports||5|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||5.02 x 2.38 x 0.57 inches|
|Number of Ports||12|
|Item Weight||0.25 Pounds|
|Total HDMI Ports||2|
About this item
- Laptop Docking Stations: The Mac OS itself does not support the extended screen effect. MCY 12 in 1 USB c triple docking station achieves the extended mode by the following steps needed from you: Settings-Display-Arrangement-Cancel Mirror Display. Also please drag the setting box to the page of the external screen. Then you can get one display of HDMI1+HDMI2+DP, and one display of your laptop. Totally two different contents for Mac OS
- 12-in-1 USB Docking Station: Perfectly combined the function of USB C Hub and docking station featuring type c port (85W PD charging), 2*4K HDMI ports,1*4K DP port, 2*super speed USB 3.0 Ports(Up to 5Gbps), 2 standard USB 2.0 Ports, Ethernet RJ-45 port, SD/TF card reader, USB3.1 Type-C; Make Your Life More Intelligent; Specially designed for USB interface equipment
- Docking Station triple display: MCY Type C Hub expands triple monitors with our Adapter, HDMI port support up to 4K@60Hz; DP port support up to 4K@60Hz(when HDMI or DP be single useD). When using Triple display mode, For Mirror mode 3 monitors' resolutions are 4K @30Hz(for Mac)、1080P@60Hz(for Windows); For Extend mode 3 monitors' resolutions are 4K @30Hz(for Mac)、the resolution of two of the displays are 1080P@60Hz, another one will be limited to 1366*720@60Hz(for Windows)
- Super Speed Data Transmission: 2*3. 0 USB ports up to 5 Gbps; 2* USB 2. 0 ports provide stable connection without wireless interference; Due to the USB 3. 0 radio frequency interference to the wireless connection, It is advisable to connect your wireless device to the USB 2. 0 port which located on the same side of the HDMI port; 1000Mbps Gigabit RJ45 Ethernet brings you a movie in few minutes; SD & TF slots support capacity up to 2TB and USB C to Card Reader can not be read simultaneously
- High-speed charging: USB C PD Charging supports PD charging at max 85W; This HDMI docking station provides one Type-C pass through a Female port by which you could securely charge your laptop while connecting multiple peripherals for data transferring and worry-free power storage; With power delivery, a single USB-C port can give you Blazing-fast charging speed experience.
Product guides and documents
12-in-1 Triple Display Docking Station
Triple display with Windows system
Setting： Please click Intel Graphics Settings for multi-display setting or hotkey: Windows P
Note1:When connecting three displays at the same time, the resolution can only reach up to （1920*1080@60Hz) +（1920*1080@60Hz)+（1366*720@60Hz)
Note2：Once your laptop shuts down or goes to sleep, you need to re-plug the product to get extended mode again.
Triple display with MAC OS system
Setting: About This Mac>Display>Arrangement>Mirror Displays
Note1: When MAC OS needs to extend the display, you need to click on "Display" in Preferences, select the Arrangement, and then click Cancel "Mirror displays".
Note2：For the Mac system, it only supports mirror mode and non-mirror mode. Non-mirror mode means that the three external monitors are the same but different from the laptop. you can get one display of HDMI1+HDMI2+DP, and one display of your laptop. Totally two different contents for Mac OS.
Charge & Use Simultaneously
Superior Data-storing Versatility
Max 1000 Mbps Speedy Ethernet
High-Speed Data Transfer
Compatible systems: Support most laptops running: Mac OS X; Windows 7/8/10; Linux; Chrome OS.
Important: MAC OS needs to extend the display, when you connect 2 or 3 monitors, the content displayed on the monitors is the same. And when you connect 2 or 3 monitors, the content displayed on the monitors is the same. In other words, MAC os only supports monitor mirror mode.
Compatible laptops: Compatible most laptops are equipped with a Thunderbolt 3 or a USB Type-c(Gen 2) port which supports DisplayPort Alternate Mode. Can not work for the laptop only own USB A ports
Compatible Monitors: Support a single or duplicate HDMI display up to 3840*2160@30Hz for Macbook. For Windows Laptops, only when your devices support 4K resolution, will the video output be 4K. Resolution can only reach up to 1920*1080/60HZ when connecting three monitors at the same time, and you need to turn off your laptop screen.
Power and Charging: This dock does not provide power to the connected laptop or tablet—the laptop will still require a separate charger. (Consider the hubs' Self-consumption please use a higher work-rate charger via PD port or plug the original charger directly into your laptop).
Note 1: This USB c dock does not include USB Flash Drive, cables, SD card other ancillary products.
More connections, more convenience
1 x USB-C PD 100W Charging Port
1 x DP Ports
2 x HDMI Ports
1 x TF/SD Card Slot
1 x RJ-45 Ethernet
1 x USB-C 3.0 Port
2 x USB-A 3.0 Ports
2 x USB-A 2.0 Ports
More Dipslays, High Resolution
HDMI+HDMI+DP, 4K UHD or 1080 P video
1920*1080/60HZ (3 monitors)
Mirror Mode & Non-mirror Mode(Mac OS):
Setting: About This Mac>Display>Arrangement>Mirror Displays
Less Waiting, Efficient, Powerful
100W PD charging port（20V/5A）
5Gbps via the Type-C port, USB 3.0 ports and SD/TF card reader
MacBook Pro 2016/2017/2018/2019, iMac / iMac Pro (21.5 inches, 27 inches), iPad Pro 2018 / 2019,
Google Chromebook Pixel, Huawei MateBook, Huawei MateBook Pro, Dell, Surface Book2, HP, Lenovo, Samsung S9, S9 Plus, S8, S8 Plus, Note 9, Note 8
Huawei new version phones and many other Type C devices
This docking station is suitable for any laptop with a thunderbolt 4/3 port or Power delivery port (USB 3.1 Type-C (Gen2)--(DP Alt mode required:
Display Port Alt Mode (DP Alt Mode) allows a USB-C equipped computer to connect directly to a display or monitor).
Yes, you need download Displaylink Driver, and please make sure your laptop system is updated. Check our manual or contact us for help.
It is normal for a certain degree of flickering after the docking station is connected to an external monitor. It should disappear within a few seconds.
If you encounter any screen problems after waking up your laptop, please restart the docking station;
if your laptop or docking station has not been shut down for a long time and you experience screen problems, please restart the docking station.
When this docking station charging or transferring data at high speed, the temperature may increase. This heat is dissipated through the aluminum exterior, so it may feel a little hot when you touch it which is normal.