- ONLY Available in the US currently
- SINGLE DISPLAY UP TO 5K & DUAL DISPLAY UP TO 4K - This QGEEM docking station can provide up to 5K displays when connect an external monitor, increasing your productivity and visual enjoyment. Supports dual monitors even up to 4K@60Hz (3840×2160) .You can set mirror/extend/primary mode on your laptop easily. Note: You can use the dual display on the macbook M1 well and experience the lossless picture quality.
- ALL in 1 USB 3.0 DOCKING STATION - 5*Super Speed USB 3.0 ports provides up to 5Gbps data transfer speeds, also can be used perfectly with mouse or keyboard,2 HDMI & 2 DP Dual Video (DP++) outputs,audio out and mic in,SD and TF card slots for high-speed data reading and plus Gigabit Ethernet(supports 10/100/1000Mbps speeds) enhanced your laptop's performance capabilities.
- SMART USB 3.0 & TYPE-C MULTIFUNCTIONAL HUB - Equipped with the newest generation super smart chip for dispaly and data transfer.Fully compatible with USB Type-C,Type-A and Thunderbolt 3 laptops and desktops. (Both USB-C to USB-A Cable and USB-A to USB-C Adapter included).★This usb dock doesn't support Power Delivery function.
- WIDE SYSTEM SUPPORT - Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP systems,Mac OS 10.6 onwards,Mac OS 10.13.4 - 10.13.6 has single extended display support with AirPlay.No support on Linux/Unix or ARM based Windows operating systems (such as Surface RT)(More message see Display Link website for more details)
- COMPACT & MODERN NEW DESIGN - Mac-Style Premium aluminum and tempered glass panel design perfectly complement your device,the anti slip on the bottom is also awesome.Suggested for use with web and productivity software. If you find that the cable and USB C port are loose or any problem when connected, please contact us get help immediately.
- Please download the latest driver from displaylink:
QGeeM USB 3.0 Universal Docking Station Application to:
-Add multi-monitor capability to a single computer, to enhance multimedia presentations.
-Increase productivity by running multiple applications on different screens
-View large or several spreadsheets across multiple displays.
-A compact, lightweight solution for traveling business associates using USB 3.0-capable laptop PCs, enabling connection to a secondary display/projector.
-Great for researchers and writers, offering the ability to have reference material on one display while working on a separate document on another.
QGeeM Docking connection method：
a)We have the included power charger, you need to plug in the power and turn on the switch until the logo lights up on the Docking.
b)Plug the super speed cable into the [USB C IN] port of the dock;
c) Plug USB C of the OTG adapter into the C port of your laptop;
d)Connect the cable and the adapter to make sure the blue LED light up on the OTG adapter.
e)Connect your laptop and monitor with an HDMI or Displayport cable and wait a few seconds to expand the laptop to your monitor!
*If your laptop is a USB A port, you can directly use the superspeed cable.^^
DisplayLink Display Technology DL-6950 Chipset:
Dual 4K Display HDMI 1+Displayport 2 or HDMI 2+Displayport1 or HDMI 1+HDMI 2.
5K Display Resolutions up to 5K (5120 x 2880@60Hz) single display when using dual DisplayPort ports.
This will greatly help you facilitate high-resolution works, graphically intensive images, video editing, CAD drawings, medical imagery and more.
- Two DP outputs are Dual-Mode DisplayPort 1.2 (DP++) ports and they are backwards compatible with previous DisplayPort specifications.
- Two HDMI outputs support HDMI 2.0 and are backwards compatible with previous HDMI specifications.
*While backwards compatible with DisplayPort 1.1 standards, the resolution will be limited to 4K@30Hz if the display or cable doesn't support DisplayPort 1.2 specifications.
HOW TO 4K@60hz:
- HDMI monitors must support HDMI 2.0
- HDMI cables must support High Speed HDMI
- DP equipped monitors and DP cable must support DisplayPort.
- Resolution may be limited to 4K@30Hz if the display or cable do not meet the above specifications.
Multiple display modes
Primary or Replace mode:This mode can help you set one of the external displays as the main display to replace your laptop --- works well if you want to use your laptop with the lid closed.
Mirror mode:The DisplayLink display mirrors the content of you main display. Note that in mirror mode both displays must have the same resolution.
Extend mode: The display is an extension of the Windows desktop, and will be extended to the right of the main display. Moving the mouse off the right hand side of the display will move it onto the extended screen.
USB 3.0 to 5Gbps
5 USB 3.0 Type-A ports realize up to 5Gbps data transferring, easily manage your flash drive, hard drive, keyboard, mouse and more, which is 10 times faster than USB 2.0.
*Support standard USB devices, device connected to the USB port must be a standard USB type;Bluetooth devices may cause network delays.
Secure&Stable Wire Speed Internet
RJ45 Gigabit LAN female port definitely provides stable and faster network connection, automatically adapts to 10M/100M/1000Mbps network transmission.
*Not compatible with virtual networks.(like VPN)
Use mic and headset at the same time
QGeeM docking station has both a headphone jack and a microphone jack, so you can use them at the same time. No need to switch, which will increase your work efficiency even more.
Simultaneous reading card reader
The card reader supports MicroSD, SD, SDHC, SDXC and other memory cards, supports simultaneous reading and writing.
It also supports up to 2TB capacity, speeds up to 100MB / S.
One-stop upgrade for your Windows/MAC OS tablet, laptop, or desktop for mirroring/extending/primary/distinct/rotate your Windows desktop to external monitors.Efficient and versatile.
For optimal performance the below system specifications are recommended:
Operating System: Windows 10, 8.1 or 7
CPU: Intel SkyLake i3 or Intel Core i7, AMD A10 at 2.0GHz or better
Graphics Processor: Intel HD 4000, AMD Radeon HD 8650, NVidia GeForce 7xxM or better
Memory: 8GB RAM
Host connection: USB 3.0 Type-A or Type-C port
1、Please be careful to update your laptop to the latest version before downloading the driver from the official website, otherwise it may not work.
2、DisplayPort outputs are not compatible with some G-Sync Gaming monitors. We do not recommend this docking station for gaming.
3、Does not support DisplayPort MST daisy-chain connections or Dual-Link DVI conversions. Does not support monitors with 1366x768 optimal resolutions.
4、Vizio M-Series 4K TVs are only compatible at 4K@30Hz. Not compatible with Acer G-Sync enabled monitors' DisplayPort port, like the Acer XB321HK.
Free Shipping on Orders Over 20USD+
Free Shipping on Orders Over 20USD+
18 Months Warranty
18 Months Warranty