- Ultra High Speed: Features SD/TF dual USB 3.0 card readers with data transfer speed up to UHS-I (95MB/s), which is much faster than most card readers in the market (One Card at a time). 4K@30Hz HDMI and three USB 3.0 ports with speed up to 5 Gbps.
- Video & Audio Output: Mirror or extend your screen with the HDMI port to HDTV, monitor, or projector for video and audio transfer. Support 3840x2160 4K@30Hz, 1920x1200,1920 x 1080,1280 x 1024 and lower resolutions at 60Hz.
- Plug & Play with Integrated Charging: Used with no external drives or power required; used with portable devices such as wire keyboard, USB flash drive, 2.5mm external disk, etc. Integrated Charging: The type-c charge port can pass up to 100W power to the USB Power Delivery Laptop and provide extra power to hard disk, DVD driver, and accessories connected to the USB ports simultaneously. (Not for Apple SuperDrive)
- Widely Compatible: For MacBook Pro 2016 2017 2018, New MacBook Air 2018 - (Not for previous-generation MacBook Air & Pro), MacBook 12, New iMac/Pro, Surface Book 2/Go, Chromebook, Pixelbook, Dell, HP, Huawei mate 20/P20, Samsung S8/S8 Plus/S9/ S9 Plus /S10, more fully-functional Type C devices. (See Product Description)
- Mac-style Design: Unibody aluminum alloy casing with the ionized finish. The QGEEM USB-C Adapter can save your desk space and expand your device's connectivity!
7-in-1 USB-C to HDMI@4K Media Hub
Attention: The video output needs your device’s type c port support DP Alt Mode or Thunderbolt 3. Please make sure whether your device support or not.
1) Since the new Mac book current output is around 1.0 A, the computer will start self-protection when the load exceeds 1A. It will prompt: USB power consumption is large, disabled,the converter is unplugged (and the disable icon is turned off or Reboot) Re-insert, first insert PD power supply (connect a hard disk and other power-hungry devices, when there is no normal connection, please connect the charger to the Type-C socket of the product to power the computer, hard disk, etc.)
2) When the PD adapter is inserted and removed, the connected USB device will be quickly disconnected and then restored within a few seconds. To prevent data loss or damage, avoid disconnecting the PD adapter from AC power while transferring data.
3)The Max resolutions and refresh rates output of the adapter are entirely dependent on the USB-C host devices, connected cable, and display specifications. 2. Not compatible with Apple Superdrive
4)Can I charge my smartphone through the USB 3.0 port? USB port provides a minimal output, we don't recommend charging iPads, tablets or smartphones via USB Slots.
|USB C Hub||USB Docking Station||USB C Docking Station||Laptop Docking Station|
|Max of Displays Connected to Dock||1||3||3||3|
|USB Port Specifications||3840x2160/30Hz||1920*1080/60HZ||3840x2160/30Hz||3840x2160/30Hz|
|Laptop Connection||USB-C||USB 3.0 / USB-C||USB-C||USB-C|
|Firmware Attachement||c hub firmware download|