About this item
- 8 in 1 Super Expansion USB-C Hub: The USB-C Hub easy to expand your USB C port device to HDMI or VGA ports monitor, support 3 USB 3.0 ports, TF&SD card reader up to 2TB and 87W PD port will give you a blazing-fast charging speed experience . You can enjoy USB 3.1 Type C data transfer and type c 87w PD charging and display expansion 2 displays simultaneously.
- Super-Vivid 4K Dual Monitor Displays: This USB C Adapter Hub helps you stream 4K/Full HD/1080p to HDTV, Monitors or projectors via HDMI/VGA port. Support display 2 screens on the same-screen or split-screen mode. (Tips: HDMI port support 3840×2160@30Hz, VGA port support 1920×1080@60Hz, use the HDMI and VGA simultaneously support 1080P@60Hz)
- Super-speed Data Transfer&PD Charging: 3*USB 3.0 Ports support transmission speed rates up to 5Gbps. It is a perfect connection for keyboard/mouse. PD Port support charging up to 87W for MacBook or other Type-C devices with PD Protocol. Give you a fast charging speed experience.
Widely Compatible: Compatible with MacBook Pro 2016 and above, MacBook Air 2016 (Not for previous generation MacBook Air & Pro), MacBook 12, New iMac/Pro, Surface Book 2/Go, Chromebook, Pixelbook, Dell, HP, Huawei Mate 20/P20,Samsung S8 above, more Type C devices with DP Alt Mode.
Portable Design&Plug and Play: QGeeM USB-C hub made of premium aluminum alloy that has good heat dissipation properties, protect the inside of the Hub, it is normal to get hot during use. Sleek and compact, plug and play. No extra driver needed. Pocket-size for convenient using at anywhere. If you have any question about product, please contact us!
8 in 1 USB Type-C Hub Adapter
All in One Station
Use the same heat dissipation technology as MacBook Pro to extend the working life and provide a excellent performance. Make it safe and reliable when multiports are occupied. A stylish and portable companion for your USB C laptops/phones.
Safer and Durable
Using exclusive multi-protection systems ensure over-current protection, over-voltage protection, short circuit protection and high-temperature protection.
Interfaces are in the following:
- 3* USB 3.0 ports: Data transfer speed up to 5Gbps & USB port power supply up to 4.5W
- 1* USB C port: Power Delivery up to 100W (Data transfer not supported)
- 1* HDMI port: Max resolution up to 4K@30Hz
- 1*VGA port: Max resolution up to 1920*1080P@60Hz
- 1* TF slot
- 1* SD slot
Why choose QGeeM 8 in 1 Dual monitors USB C HUB ?
HDMI & VGA Port
This USB C to Dual display Adapter allows you to extend your USB c laptops to 2 different monitors.
Note: You can use VGA and HDMI Port at same time, Max resolution up to 1080P@60HZ
5Gbps High-Speed 3*USB 3.0 Ports
8 in 1 USB 3.0 Type-C Hub USB port realize 5Gbps data transferring, easily manage your flash drive, hard drive, keyboard, mouse and more, which is 10 times faster than USB 2.0.
Mirror and Extend Mode
Mirror Mode: Enjoy an clear video on a large screen with your friend. Extend Mode: Display same image in two screen.
Note: Both modes need to be set on your laptop, please refer to the Q&A section below for setting instructions.
Stable and Faster Read Data
SD/TF card reader supports data transmission and quickly transfer high-resolution photos/videos to USB-C devices for editing or backup.
Fast Power Delivery up to 100W
It supports to charging your laptop while hub connecting multiple devices, no need to worry about power storage.
Note : PD interface can automatically adjust the power according to the connected power source to avoid burnout.
Plug and play
Compact and practical design, materials with good heat dissipation, portable size and plug-and-play advantages, allowing you to carry only one hub when you travel on business to achieve multiple functions, reducing the burden of travel.
1) Not all USB-C interfaces are compatible with our USB C to HDMI Hub. Please confirm if the connected USB-C port of your device supports "DP Alt Mode" before purchase.To do this, please consult your device's user manual, contact the seller, or check the manufacturer's website.
2) Try a different computer and HDMI HUB to see if the issue still persists.
3) Plug your HDMI cable directly into your device and see if you get a stable connection. If you can't get a stable connection, then the problem is with your HDMI cable.
4) Choose correct HDMI input source while using this Type-C to HDMI Hub.